SPECIAL REGULATIONS FOR COVID-19
At the time of booking, the rules are considered read and accepted.
Information on re-opening Parco San Vigilio.
– An area of 20000 squared meters allows for social distancing rules to be applied
– Protocol for safe re-opening
– Limited number of entries relative to the total capacity of the park
– Sanitizer gel and face masks
– Crowds and queues control; booking is recommended
Kindly, we ask all our guests within the park to abide to the safety and hygiene rules.
Your understanding and collaboration, together with our efforts, will be essential to be able to spend a day in the park within total safety.
Hygiene and Safety directions
Guests will be granted access to the park only after: Verifying their possession of facemasks; body temperature check up, impeding access to those whose temperature will be greater than or equal to 37.5°C.
Visitors with flu-like symptoms will not be granted access to the structures.
Help us follow the new rules:
- Keep a face mask available for the entire duration of the day. Wearing a face mask is not mandatory while social distancing rules are being followed, while seating at a table for a meal, and within your personal space on the sun beds. Wearing a face mask is mandatory into the bathrooms and changing rooms.
- Access to the bathrooms and changing rooms is allowed for a maximum of 2 people
- Wash your hands often, and frequently use the provided hand sanitizer stations
- Maintain a safety distance between one another and avoid crowding
- Your clothing and personal items must be stored inside the personal bag
- The crowding density in the swimmingpool is calculated for a maximum number of 28 people, at a time
- A soapy shower is mandatory before entering the pool
- The swimming cap is mandatory
- The effectiveness of the sanitary water treatment chain and the limit of the free, combined active chlorine and PH parameter of the pool water provided for by law are ensured
- Contact the park staff in case of necessity
In order to guarantee the best cleaning service, we invite our guests to flip the card placed on the sunbed showing the red colour. Our staff will proceed with the sanification.
In order to guarantee the best cleaning service, we invite our guests to place the Sun chairs next to your sun bed after use it. Our staff will proceed with the sanification.
What we do for you:
The park ensures maximal care through the disinfection of all areas and surfaces of the park, including restrooms.
Social distancing of at least 1 meter in crowd-risk areas and of at least 1.5 meters between chairs and sun beds, must be maintained at all times. This will be ensured through direct controls by the staff operatives and by signs with distancing rules, as well as general rules, written on them.
The staff operatives of the Parco San Vigilio are doing their best everyday to provide the greatest possible assistance to the customer.
We have trust in the collaboration and in your understanding of the current situation.